Wednesday, November 9, 2011

'JODOH'

assalamualaikum...

hello, all.. finally, he came back to me.. alhamdulillah, i'm very grateful for this thing... but.... i'm afraid to face this problem again... aku tahu, aku belum dapat kau sepenuhnya tapi dengan keyakinan kau, aku percaya kita boleh.. tapi.... why do we need to face this test? this is the second time for me.. how do i face this? and how do i accept this test? all this, because of you, my dear... Allah Maha Adil, Dia akan menguji hambanya dengan pelbagai ujian yang boleh dihadapi oleh hambanya sendiri.. kemampuan itu  sudah ada dalam diri mereka agar mereka tabah untuk hadapi ujian, dan sesorang hamba perlulah pandai dan berusaha untuk berjuang dengan ujian yang dihadapinya..

yesterday, i told to him that he only had two choices.. whether he leave her sebab dalam hati awak tiada dia, or you continue with her and try to accept her and love her.. BUT, if you leave her, not mean you can get me back.. you asked me, why? i dun know why.. yes, my heart only for you but i'm not sure about our "jodoh"..  i'm sorry, we have long time to think about this because i dont want something bad happen again.. sorry dear.. i dun know how to explain to you about my heart :(

*** i hope i can get you back forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment